4.01.2010

Happy April Fools Day (and new compo)!!

It's April Fools Day, and we can enjoy by going to the party in CP!
Well I just made this post to say Happy April Fools Day, so....
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!

Also as it's a special occasion here is a small competition: write a poem of whatever kind you want about April Fools! You can write it rhyming, not rhyming, a haiku, whatever you want, just as long as its about April Fools Day!

Contest ends April 4th! You have 4 days to write the poem, there will be only ONE winner! Good Luck! (prizes announced when I tell you who the winner is).

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing with all my buddies,
    When i see someone dancing.
    i see Chocolat bunnies ,
    And i think its very funny,
    I keep laughing then i go throw the door,
    I go to the berg,
    I get lost,
    I am cross,

    bye magno20 its a bit bad but itl do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fools around the island
    Partying with craziness
    Hope you don't get lost!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!