4.01.2010

Penguin Style April 2010!














New catalog out today! It's all about recycling! It has recycling backgrounds, shirts and more! Also 2 new designs for design your own T-shirt, and the drill that makes trees we voted for back in January (i think it was January i'm not very sure), also 2 bunny costumes and some new hairstyles!

Hidden items:
1. On the second page click on the cup on the table to get a red viking helmet, if you click enough times the blue viking helmet will appear.
2. On the fourth page click on the trees on the tree drill to get Cocoa Bunny Ears, and on the G of "Penguins at work" to get a Cocoa Bunny Costume.

That's it, not many hidden items this time, but I like the recycling theme! Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. u now ur link at the top u need to change it to my new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ok thnx for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my poem thingy

    An April Fool,
    Thinks He's Cool,
    He Makes Jokes,
    And Then Pokes,
    He Likes To Prank,
    With His High Rank,
    Then To Laugh,
    At His Half!

    Policeman655

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool poem Policeman655! Also, remember when you invited me here? Well...
    In my opininon, it is a pretty cool blog! P.S. Thnx again for following me and my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Podlepops! I just noticed my blog is on your blogroll. Thnx SO much! You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made my poem on the events page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you put me on your blogroll, your on mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my haiku

    Fools around the island
    Partying with craziness
    Hope you don't get lost!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Policeman655, cool poem!

    Shawn Lily, thanks! you and ur blog rock too!

    Snowy65174, i'll check ur poem out now, and by the way ur already on my blogroll and thnx for adding me to urs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haiku Queen Binawa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw ur poem snowy65174, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yer i agree and also thnx for the catalogue cheat

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!