4.04.2010

Winner!

The winner of the April Fools Poem Contest is.....
*drumroll*
LEMON2608!!

Here is her fantastic poem:

I wake up in the morning,
going to the bank.
And then I start to think,
"Today i'll pull a prank!"
So I get all my money,
Go off to the store,
Buy some expired milk
and I think of where to pour.
I pour it on my mother's head
and I hear her shriek,
and now I'm grounded in my room,
for at least a week.

All poems were great! Thanks to:
Magno20
Queen Binawa
Policeman655
Snowy65174
Lemon2608

For entering the contest! And Lemon2608's prizes are:

1. I'll put up your player card on the side bar
2. I'll put up an advert for ur site on this blog

Thanks everyone, and...

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!