3.09.2010

Contest time!

I have decided its time for another contest! As the last contest was so succesful, (we got 8 entries!! LOL) and all the banners were great, i have decided to do another contest, but this time its not about banner making.

You must come up with the wackiest, craziest outfit you can! Go to CP and dress up with anything you can get your flippers on, and then take a picture of your penguin in the crazy costume and give me the link to it! Send me your pictures to my e-mail: podlepops97@gmail.com or post a coment with a link to it!

What am I looking for? I am looking for original, funny ideas, I will only choose ONE winner for this contest, only one not three. The winner will be posted on Friday and he/she will get a free banner from me! If that person doesn't want a banner for some reason, I will make them a special post with their player card.

So good luck everyone!

5 comments:

  1. to bad i cant take a pic of my self

    ReplyDelete
  2. why not? in ur banner there's a pic of urself, so why not ake a pic of urself for the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy Podlepops. Heres my entry for ur Wackee dress contest!

    http://thecpgenius.blogspot.com/2010/03/podlepops-wackee-dress-competition.html

    I put my name on it this time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Site Podle (can I call you that? ) :)

    Anyway, here is my entry :)

    http://i44.tinypic.com/2e6bgxc.png

    and

    http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5m2q8.png

    Except I don't need a banner sorry, I just felt like dressing up :P

    Thanks, Frangipani42

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok thnx :) if u don't want a banner thats OK, i'll come up with a prize for u if u win. and yeah u can call me podle LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!