3.21.2010

Magno20


Well, I have already posted about Magno20 before, and here I am again, typing away words to describe this awesome penguin. Well, why do you post so much on Magno20? You might ask yourself. Its simple: Magno20 is a friendly, nice and awesome penguin, and I always post about him cause he's always winning competitions and prices on my site, he is the penguin who most often visits this site and always takes part in all of the activities. This post is a price for volunteering to the interview which I posted the other day.

Magno20, well, where can I start? He is my buddy on CP, I have gone to several of his parties, and entered his contest (you haven't entered yet?? Hurry go and enter before it ends!!) and he has entered my contests and has been penguin of the week on my site as I have been on his. He is my only mod on this site (though I am considering several people to become mods, not telling you who yet...) and he is an Awesome Mod. He coments every day and always reads this site, he is very friendly and helpful and a skilled blogger who updates his site everyday.

If you ever see Magno20 in CP, add him! He is friendly, helpful, a talented blogger, a good friend and an awesome party host! Please visit his website and enter his contest! You'll love it!


P.S the image above is Magno20's header from his site, all credit to Magno20.

8 comments:

  1. Podlepops, your pin tracker SHOWS the boot pin, but says under it Wagon pin: ski lodge! You should change this to say Boot pin: dance lounge!

    ☺Slidoo☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAW thnx podlepops I am so flatted and also 1st when I looked at your blog i wounded why is my header here then a read it and I reliced i am so amazed you would do that.
    And another thnx.
    awesome mod-Magn20=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry a bit of its wrong =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THERE WAS AN OPPURTUNITY FOR AN INTERVIEW?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol im trying to post about magno20 as well cause he's penguin of the week and i sent him emails saying questions so i can put it on the blog but he doesent reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magno20 is an AWESOME penguin! he is really friendly and i love his site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. peoplepeep: thanks for telling me about the pin thing i didnt realize i hadnt changed it so thanks.


    2. magno20, u welcome :) u deserved that post.


    3.whizzbobrox, yeah there was an opportunity for an interview,it was only up for 1 day, so u might have missed it. The only 2 penguins who volunteered were Magno20 and Chimpbrad, but chimpbrad didnt give me his email so i couldnt send him the questions.


    4. 8zankoo8, yeah u should post about him cuz he rocks!


    5. I know lopakoy,magno20 is one of my best CP friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!