3.19.2010

Poll Closed!

As you might have noticed, there was a poll this week where you could vote for what you wanted next on this website. Well the poll is closed and the winner is: Interview of a special penguin!
I need one special penguin to volunteer to be the penguin interviewed!
It could be anyone, you don't have to be famous or anything. If you want to be the penguin interviewed, coment on this post!
That penguin will recieve an email from me asking some questions and they need to answer them and send them to me by email!
Who will it be? Will it be you?

I am going to say who the penguin is tomorrow! So quick, post a coment!

Also, I will be having another competition soon! Maybe next week!

7 comments:

  1. i would like to volunteer!
    mod

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would? cool! you are a very possible option magno20, cuz ur:

    a follower
    a mod
    won a contest
    coment every day

    so yeah u got a really high chance of being chosen, but i want to give other pnguins a chance too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me please these are the things ive done for ya

    You were my first person to go on this website and i was the first on yours.
    Ive followed every blog of yours.
    Youve always been one of my best freinds.
    I have made a cool banner for ya.
    But im not a mod and you are one of my mods.

    Please waddle on~chimpbrad

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a very possible option too chimpbrad :) its true you have always been one of my best friends and you have gone through all my websites too. So you have a high chance of being picked too. If you want to be a mod u must coment regularly and help penguins on this site. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thx podlepops for making me penguin of the month! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8zankoo8 STOP COPYING MY MUSIC TO UR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah congratz zankoo ur penguin of the week :)
    as a prize do you want: a header, button or fan banner? tell me and i'll make it for free!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!