3.22.2010

Herbert's Revenge Sneek Peak!


I know i'm like um, 2 days late, but I wanted to post this, and I'm on a posting mood (if that even exists), so here it is.

This is an image from the Comunity blog at CP, it's a sneek peak of Herbert's Revenge videogame for Nintendo DS! It looks like there are some caves or something and I'm guessing we gotta find Herbert down there!

Anyway, when I saved the image on my computer, I saw it was called "Grapple" why the heck did they call it "Grapple"? LOL...

4 comments:

  1. Podlepops i think ur old blog is working tryi urself to dublecheck

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! ur right magno20! my old blog is working! thanks for telling me, but im gonna keep using this blog i think cuz if i change blogs AGAIN it will be kinda annoying for ppl who visit this site regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well podlepops to be honest i hope i am not hurting u but i liked your 1st blog better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no dont worry im not offended or anything. what do u think i could do to make this blog better then?? it has competitions and pages and stuff the other blog didnt have...
    so do u think u could tell me how to improve it?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!