3.07.2010

Queen Binawa's Banner Contest!

LEMON2608'S CONTEST BANNER:


QUEEN BINAWA'S CONTEST BANNER:


I entered Queen Binawa's Banner Contest! Here is my entry Queen Binawa. I hope you like it and it isn't too late!

I also entered Lemon2608's banner contest, and above is the banner I made for her, I won tied with Slidoo, and Lemon put up a poll to ask ppl which banner they liked best, Slidoo's or my banner. Well.... lets say I'm not exactly winning but oh well, never mind, I just entered for fun. And I wanted to show you the banner I made for Lemon so it's the one up there, the blue one!

I may be opening a banner shop soon, where u can order a banner and I'll make on for u (for free) maybe... just maybe this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!