3.31.2010

I'm back!!

Hi ppl, I'm Podlepops, back from holidays! Yup, that's right i'm back! First of all, I want to say thanks to Magno20, who posted on this blog while I was away. He was really nice doing that, cause it's hard work posting on both my blog and his blog. So...
THANKS MAGNO20!!!!

As he posted on my site and worked hard to keep it updated, there are several prices for him:

1. You are penguin of the week Magno20!
2. Your player card gets posted on the side bar!
3. You can choose either a banner or button!
4. I'll advertise your site for 3 days and I'll put up a recomendation for it on this site!
5. I'll send you a postcard on CP!
6. Your mod level increases by one!

So I want to say my eternal THANKS to Magno20, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't given me the idea of a blog author and if you hadn't taken the job!
So you don't have to post on this site anymore Magno20, I'll take over now that I'm back.
Also thanks to everyone for still viewing this site when I was away!


P.S. Don't forget to visit www.clubmag.blogspot.com , Magno20's awesome site!

13 comments:

  1. aww thnc podlepops i am flattered i will take number 6 i was not expecting u to give me i prize it realy was not hard at all.
    Cps blog did not up date for a veiw days anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm magno20, u dont have to choose one of the options as a prize, all of them are ur prizes, all 6 of them :)
    if u ever need anything tell me, ill be glad to help

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see a new improvement thnx so much and also whizzbobrox wants to quit cp and blogin.coz he thinks u like me better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i checked his site he says its only a one week break from blogging. U scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No he did say he was

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look on the comments on a quick note post that i did he said he was quiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw it now, i dont understand why he said that.... i made u blog author cuz:

    1. u gave me the idea
    2. ur the penguin who coments more here
    3. ur my highest mod

    ReplyDelete
  8. when u where on holiday he logged on cp and i tryed to talk him to stay but he just wont please help me keep him stay on cp if he quits it will be another penguin who quits.=(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'll help u to keep him playing CP

    ReplyDelete
  10. :-l I said I'd be an author too. And even though I'm on a week break I still might quit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. whizzbobrox, i dont know why u said u were gonna quit just because i chose Magno20 to b author while i was away!! Its not that i like him better, its just that he was te first penguin who suggested it!! If u go to the post where i wrote saying i was goingto take a temporary break cuz i was going on holiday, the first coment was magno20's saying i should appoint a blog author! So i just appointed him because he said it first!! if ur gonna get mad at me and quit CP and blogging just cuz he got to be blog author go ahead but personally i think its not right or fair. Maybe next time im on holiday or whatever u get to b blog author! i don't know whizzbobrox, the only thing i DO know is that u shouldn't quit just because of that...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!