3.07.2010

Slidoo!


Slidoo is an awesome penguin! He won the banner contest (1st place) !

He has a CP Cheats website: http://cheatsofcp4u.wordpress.com/
And is also the creator of the CPP: http://clubpenguinpeoples.wordpress.com/

Slidoo makes awesome banners and headers, the best there are! Go to his website and order today! He has won lots of banner contests like my contest and Lemon2608's contest!

He is a friendly, nice and famous penguin, so if you see him around CP, add him! Please visit his website, it has great cheats! The banner above I made for him as one of his prices for winning the contest, I hope you like it Slidoo! This special post for him is another price too!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY??? Policeman655 why?? why?? whyyyy?? TELL MEE i must KNOWWWW!!!!!

    DON'T QUIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello podlepots please dont go to www.8zankoo8.blogspot.com anymore go to www.8zankoo8cpcheats.blogspot.com its my new site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and please put that on your blogroll im just about to put ur new site on mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. and please follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK i'm gonna put ur new site on my blogroll, pls follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!

    Too bad your old sight got hacked! I was wondering why it redirected me all the time. LOL! Stooped hackers! They suck, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I noticed I'm not on your blogroll on this new sight. Could you please add me? Thanks.


    Pengwing4

    http://pengwing4inclubpenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK u have been added to my blogroll :) thnx for following!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!