3.11.2010

New Header!


OK, so I won a contest at Chimpbrad's site (www.chimpbrad.blogspot.com) and my prize was a cool header, so I have now changed my header to the one Chimpbrad made me!
I think it's really cool, and besides it was time for a change of banner because:

1. I have been a really long time with the old banner
2. The old banner says the address of my OLD websie, this header has the new one.

I think both the old and the new header are really great, but I can't have both of them on, so I have changed for a while.


P.S. also check out the "Club Penguin" page up there, it has infomation on CP for new peeps and some CP pics, i might be making a "Funny Pictures" page soon!

4 comments:

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!