3.07.2010

Contest Winners

SLIDOO'S BANNER (1ST PLACE):
MAGNO20'S BANNER (2ND PLACE):

LOPAKOY'S BANNER (3RD PLACE):



As you might know, in my old site (the one that was hacked) I held a banner contest, and the winners were posted on the old site, but as you probably can't go onto that site, i'm posting the winners here again!
The 1st place grand winner is...
*drumroll*
SLIDOO!! Congratulations Slidoo!!
The second place winner is...
*drumroll*
MAGNO20!! Congratulations Magno20!!

The third place winner is...
*drumroll*
LOPAKOY!! Congratulations Lopakoy!!

Congratulations to the three winners and to everyone else who entered! All the banners are awesome! It was a really hard choice to make, but please know it was fair and square, as a friend decided the winners for me and we agreed on it (the friend is not from CP and is not anyone who entered the contest).

Now the prices are:
1st place:
1. Be my buddy in CP!
2. Banner posted on the side bar
3. I'll make a banner for you if you want!
4. I'll make a special post about the winning penguin!
5. I'll advertise your site for a week!

2nd place:
1. Get a cool CP postcard (as Magno20 is already my buddy in CP)!
2. I'll make a banner for you if you want!
3. I'll advertise your site for 3 days!
4. I'll post your player card!
3rd place:
1. Be my buddy in CP!
2. I'll advertise your site for 1 day!
3. I'll make a banner for you if you want!

Well, congratulations everyone! All banners were awesome!

4 comments:

  1. My playercard is on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u go to the bottom on my blog i have added the banner i have made u and it links to this blog also i have added you new blog to my blog roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, i finished the banner gonna post it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good! you changed blogs. The same weird thing happened to me on your old one!

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!