3.25.2010

Temporary Break!!

Hey everyone! I'm going for about a week on a family trip, so I won't be able to use my computer for the next few days. This means I am taking a temporary break from blogging. I am NOT quitting blogging and NOT quitting Club Penguin, its just for the next week or so while I'm away. I will probably be back by next Thursday, when I will post everything I have missed!
If you do not see updates and new stuff on this site, its because I'm away NOT because I'm quitting!

Thanks, and see you in a week!

5 comments:

  1. why dont u make someone a author so they can post the latest cheats,
    and also i hope u enjoy ur holiday or trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thnx for the idea, do you want to be the author? i trust u will not give my password away and that u will post good stuff and not any inappropiate stuff. If u want to b the author pls tell me, and i will email u the pass. If u dont want to thats OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should hav a Blog-sitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer i am not sure wat u mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why dont u add me as a auther my email i used i will send by email to u.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!