3.31.2010

Penguin of the week

OK, so last Friday I was away and Magno20 was posting on this site, and as I was away I couldn't choose a penguin of the week, so...
Last week's penguin of the week was:
*drumroll*
i don't know who to choose.
LOL i know it sounds kinda dissapointing, but the truth is, i don't know. So many of you have been comenting on this site lately, for example i saw coments from Lopakoy, Pengwing4, Hazza500 and Queen Binawa. Now these penguins started comenting on this site on the last few days, but they normally never coment (except Queen Binawa, who I have seen comenting on this site before). Also others of you, who do coment regularly like 8zankoo8, Whizzbobrox and Magno20, have been comenting too. So, I have decided to say, every single penguin who has comented on this blog in the last week is penguin of the week! Congratz everyone!

So everyone is penguin of the week for LAST WEEK, but on Friday I will post this week's penguin of the week, just to let you know :)

6 comments:

  1. yay sorry i did not do penguin of the week i felt like i dot thik its realy fair if i do it they might think i am in control or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i updated the pin traker it has my penguin in it sorry i did not tell u earlier but that was the only pic i had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! That was really nice Magno! Hope you had fun posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its OK magno20, i think its not fair to make u choose a penguin of the week if this isnt ur blog. Anyway the pin trackers fine dont worry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* How can I rescue my Blog? If I haven't got more viewers soon then I'll have to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I view ur blog whizzbobrox! I think its great and my blog doesnt get many viewers either im working hard to get them to come!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!
Please feel free to coment, but...

1. Be nice!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't make other people feel bad!
4. Don't insult anyone!
5. Don't use bad language!
6. Don't give out personal information!
7. Be funny, original, nice, friendly...
8. Feel free to advertise!

Please follow these comenting rules, they are very simple, and if you break the rules you will be in serious trouble. If you own a CP related website, please feel free to advertise and it may be added on our blogroll!

~Waddle on!